Not all contracts are the same. Tech businesses require specialization.
The emergence of new technologies in the business world has led to the emergence of new business models with a structure, vocabulary and specificity that require specialized technicians in the field.
Our it CONTRACTS services:
- Equipment maintenance contracts and auxiliary services
- Leasing contracts Hardware leasing and use of licensed software
- Guarantee contracts for access to the Source code (scrow)
- Hiring of hosting and use of clouds.
- Contract conditions for virtual environments, Web pages, social networks.
Frequently asked questions about it contracts:
Why do you have to contractually review each software development update?
Modifying a software program means assigning part of the intellectual property to the developer unless otherwise stipulated in a new contract.
Why is it important to secure the Source code?
The developer company may disappear, so it is essential to guarantee access to the source code contractually.
What should I consider in cloud migrations?
Outsourcing part or all the company’s IT resources means putting the security and maintenance of our IT assets in the hands of a third party, we must ensure that the provider guarantees the integrity and security of our IT systems.